Get Involved as a Business
We know that you understand the value of encouraging everyone to do business locally. As part of our Love Yarmouth campaign we want you to be involved to make this as successful as possible.
We have two ways for you to be a part of this.
As a campaign supporter you will take our Love Yarmouth Business Pledge, after which you will have access to;
- Social Media Tools - various ready to go posts and images that you can access to promote the campaign and yourself
- Free Listing with GetintheLoop
- The power of being involved in a large advertising campaign connected to the Chamber of Commerce
- Access to Business Support Webinars
Being a campaign supporter is free and available to all businesses in the Yarmouth area. Complete the pledge and all information will be emailed to you.
As a campaign partner, you will take the pledge and get access to everything included as a supporter, but you will also get;
- Featured as a partner on our landing page
- Featured in a custom social media post on our platforms
- Featured in an SMS and/or email marketing campaigns
- Receive a window decal to promote yourself as part of the campaign
- Access to discounted co-op advertising opportunities as they become available
We have valued access to this level of $500, but for Chamber Members we are offering the opportunity to be involved at this level for only $250.
If you are not a chamber member, you can sign up now starting at only $49.
Take the Business Pledge
As a business owner/manager, I pledge to work toward shifting where possible our spending locally, making sure that we acquire quotes from local suppliers and service providers. I pledge to develop a Buy Local policy (Chamber will provide a template) within my business and make sure its followed. I pledge to encourage our employees to buy locally. I also pledge to encourage all citizens to do business locally in part by using the tools provided by the chamber.
If you are taking the pledge complete the form to the right.
After you do so, you will receive an email with your toolkit and the opportunity to upgrade to the partner level.